網頁

2011年4月22日 星期五

Reflection on another classmate Eyes on Africa Presentation

Tracy's presentation was called “The Blood of Africa: A Brief Presentation on the History of Exploitation in Africa.” During her 75 minutes, Tracy covered many topics, such as, rubber, gold rush, diamonds, and many more. All of these topic fit into her theme of foreign exploitation of Africa. What I really enjoyed about Tracy's presentation were the activities she included to make presentation more exciting. I particularly enjoyed her demonstration about how rubber workers were punished if they fall to met their rubber quotas. To show this she had every classmate trace their hand on a piece of paper and cut it out. Students can cut out as many hand as they can and they can steal other people's hand. After a student have enough hand, you can give them to the police and save your life.
I thought my presentation was pretty good. I had a lot of pictures and I didn't just read the information of of  a piece of paper. However, I could make my presentation more interesting by learning from Tracy and including some activities. The class really enjoyed Tracy's activities and they made her presentation more interactive and exciting.

沒有留言:

張貼留言