網頁

2011年4月21日 星期四

Eyes on Africa Presentation Self-Reflection

In this presentation, I have talked about Congo. I didn't want to do it in a boring way so I choose to make a story book, even though I know I am a very bad artist. I spend the whole spring break to finish my presentation and I have tried to put as many pictures as I can because it can shows how pitiful Congo people are. First, I introduce Congo, so others can know where is Congo and it's basic information.


PICTURE



 Secondly, I talked about Rubber. Rubber was the most important resource and most people rely on it during the time before colonial period. Rubber also shows how cruel the government do to Congo workers and how hopeless the workers were.



PICTURE

Since my idea was to show how cruel Congo people were so I choose a book, written during colonial time and also talked about the darkness side of Congo, Heat of Darkness. It was written by a British who went to Congo and saw the darkness of it. He went back to England because he have some health problem and he wrote this book a few years after he came back from Congo. I really like the main idea of this book and I would like to read it someday.



PICTURE



The last topic I wrote about Congo is the second war of Congo. It is a war between 8 country, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Angola, Chad, Mai,-Mai, Hutu, Uganda, Rwanda and Burundi. There are a lot of refugee during the war and I think it is also the dark side of Congo because Congo have so many wars and those refugee can't get good medical care and other daily needs.



PICTURE


My presentation was success this time but there are still many small problems. Such as, stick the wrong details to different topic, or even doesn't know how to pronounce some special name. I will try my best to improve my art work and everything.

沒有留言:

張貼留言